To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Hematology/Oncology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathobiology of the Human Erythrocyte and its Hemoglobins, Chapter 33.in: Hoffman R. Benz Jr., E.J. Silberstein L.E. Hematology: Principles and practice. 7th edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2018: 447-457
- The Molecular Genetics of the Thalassemia syndromes.Prog Hematol. 1975; 9: 107-155
- Thalassemia syndromes, Chapter 40.in: Hoffman R. Benz Jr, E.J. Silberstein L.E. Hematology: principles and practice. 7th edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2016: 546-570
- Distinct phenotypic expression associated with a new hyper-unstable alpha globin variant α1cd37(C2) Pro>0: Comparison to other α thalassemic hemoglobinopathies.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2000; 4: 276-284
- Haemoglobin constant spring: an alpha chain termination mutant?.Nature. 1971; 5328: 337-340
- Outcomes of allogeneic transplantation for hemoglobin barts hydrops fetalis syndrome in Hong Kong.Pediatr Transplant. 2021; 25: e14037
- Sickle Cell Anemia: The Molecular Biology of the First “Molecular Disease”. The Crucial Importance of Serendipity.Genetics. 2004; 167: 1-7
- Globin synthesis in Thalassaemia: an in vitro Study.Nature. 1965; 208: 1061-1065
- Isolation and Translation of Hemoglobin Messenger RNA from Thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, and normal human reticulocytes.J Clin Invest. 1971; 50: 2460-2466
- Defect in messenger RNA for human hemoglobin in beta thalassemia.J Clin Inves. 1971; 50: 2755-2761
- Quantitative deficiency of chain specific globin messenger ribonucleic acids in the thalassemia syndromes.Proc Natl Acad Sci, USA. 1973; 70: 1809-1813
- Decreased globin messenger RNA in thalassemia detected by molecular hybridization.Proc Natl Acad Sci, USA. 1973; 70: 1886-1890
- Disorders of human hemoglobin.1st edition. Cambridge University Press, New York2000
- Unstable beta globin mRNA in mRNA deficient beta zero thalassemia.Cell. 1981; 27: 543-545
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.