Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Hematology/Oncology Clinics
- Antibody–Drug Conjugates for the Treatment of Solid Tumors: Clinical Experience and Latest Developments.Targeted Oncol. 2017; 12: 719-739
- Unlocking the Potential of Antibody-Drug Conjugates for Cancer Therapy.Nature Reviews. 2021; 18: 327-344
- Effects of Drug Loading on the Antitumor Activity of a Monoclonal Antibody Drug Conjugate.Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 7063-7070
- Effects of Drug–Antibody Ratio on Pharmacokinetics, Biodistribution, Efficacy, and Tolerability of Antibody–Maytansinoid Conjugates.Bioconjug Chem. 2017; 28: 1371-1381
- Current ADC Linker Chemistry.Pharm Res. 2015; 32: 3526-3540
- Bystander Killing Effect of DS-8201a, a Novel Anti-Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Antibody-Drug Conjugate, in Tumors with Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Heterogeneity.Cancer Sci. 2016; 107: 1039-1046
- Antitumor Activity and Safety of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Patients With HER2-Low-Expressing Advanced Breast Cancer: Results From a Phase Ib Study.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 1887-1896
- Antibody Drug Conjugates and Bystander Killing: Is Antigen-Dependent Internalisation Required?.Br J Cancer. 2017; 117: 1736-1742
- Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Previously Treated HER2-Low Advanced Breast Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2022; 387: 9-20
- Intracellular Activation of SGN-35, a Potent Anti-CD30 Antibody-Drug Conjugate.Clin Cancer Res. 2010; 16 (’): 888-897
- IMGN853, a Folate Receptor-α (FRα)–Targeting Antibody–Drug Conjugate, Exhibits Potent Targeted Antitumor Activity against FRα-Expressing Tumors.Mol Cancer Ther. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1158/1535-7163.mct-14-1095
- Sacituzumab Govitecan-Hziy in Refractory Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 741-751
- Targeted Therapy for Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer: The next Frontier in Precision Oncology.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 106167-106168
- Sacituzumab Govitecan, a Trop-2-Directed Antibody-Drug Conjugate, for Patients with Epithelial Cancer: Final Safety and Efficacy Results from the Phase I/II IMMU-132-01 Basket Trial.Ann Oncol. 2021; 32: 746-756
- Efficacy and Safety of Anti-Trop-2 Antibody Drug Conjugate Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) in Heavily Pretreated Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 2141-2148
- Datopotamab deruxtecan (Dato-DXd), a TROP.Ann Oncol. 2021; 32: S60-S78
- Sacituzumab Govitecan (SG) versus Treatment of Physician’s Choice (TPC) in Patients (pts) with Previously Treated, Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC): Final Results from the Phase 3 ASCENT Study.J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: 1071
- Abstract 2638: Sacituzumab Govitecan, Combination with PARP Inhibitor, Talazoparib, in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC): Translational Investigation.Cancer Res. 2022; 82: 2638
- Primary Results from TROPiCS-02: A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Sacituzumab Govitecan (SG) versus Treatment of Physician’s Choice (TPC) in Patients (Pts) with Hormone receptor–positive/HER2-Negative (HR+/HER2-) Advanced Breast Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40 (LBA1001–LBA1001)
- Breast Cancer (Version 4.2022).(Available at:)Accessed July 21, 2022)
- Abstract GS1-05: Datopotamab Deruxtecan in Advanced/metastatic HER2- Breast Cancer: Results from the Phase 1 TROPION-PanTumor01 Study.Cancer Res. 2022; 82 (GS1–05)
- Results from the Phase 1/2 Study of Patritumab Deruxtecan, a HER3-Directed Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC), in Patients with HER3-Expressing Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: 1002
- Clinical Development of New Antibody–Drug Conjugates in Breast Cancer: To Infinity and Beyond.BioDrugs. 2021; 35: 159-174
- Preclinical Profile of the HER2-Targeting ADC SYD983/SYD985: Introduction of a New Duocarmycin-Based Linker-Drug Platform.Mol Cancer Ther. 2014; 13: 2618-2629
- Trastuzumab Duocarmazine in Locally Advanced and Metastatic Solid Tumours and HER2-Expressing Breast Cancer: A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation and Dose-Expansion Study.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 1124-1135
- Ladiratuzumab Vedotin for Metastatic Triple Negative Cancer: Preliminary Results, Key Challenges, and Clinical Potential.Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2022; 31: 495-498
- Abstract PD3-14: Phase 1 Study of the Antibody-Drug Conjugate SGN-LIV1A in Patients with Heavily Pretreated Triple-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.Cancer Res. 2018; 78 (PD3–14)
- Phase 1b/2 Study of Ladiratuzumab Vedotin (LV) in Combination with Pembrolizumab for First-Line Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (SGNLVA-002, Trial in Progress).J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: TPS1127
- SGNLVA-002: Single-Arm, Open Label Phase Ib/II Study of Ladiratuzumab Vedotin (LV) in Combination with Pembrolizumab for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: TPS1110
- Prognostic Significance of HER3 in Patients with Malignant Solid Tumors.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 67140-67151
- EGFR and HER3 Expression in Circulating Tumor Cells and Tumor Tissue from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.Scientific Rep. 2019; 9: 7406
- Efficacy and Safety of Patritumab Deruxtecan (HER3-DXd) in EGFR Inhibitor-Resistant, EGFR-Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.Cancer Discov. 2022; 12: 74-89
- The Novel poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor, AG14361, Sensitizes Cells to Topoisomerase I Poisons by Increasing the Persistence of DNA Strand Breaks.Clin Cancer Res. 2005; 11: 8449-8457
- Preferential Potentiation of Topoisomerase I Poison Cytotoxicity by PARP Inhibition in S Phase.Br J Cancer. 2014; 111: 1319-1326
- Phase Ib SEASTAR Study: Combining Rucaparib and Sacituzumab Govitecan in Patients With Cancer With or Without Mutations in Homologous Recombination Repair Genes.JCO Precision Oncol. 2022; 6: e2100456
- Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of the Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP) Inhibitor Veliparib (ABT-888) in Combination with Irinotecan in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2016; 22: 3227-3237
- Phase I Study of PARP Inhibitor ABT-888 in Combination with Topotecan in Adults with Refractory Solid Tumors and Lymphomas.Cancer Res. 2011; 71: 5626-5634
- Mechanisms of Action of Therapeutic Antibodies for Cancer.Mol Immunol. 2015; 67: 28-45
- Saci-IO TNBC: Randomized Phase II Trial of Sacituzumab Govitecan (SG) +/- Pembrolizumab in PD-L1– Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC).J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: TPS1106
- Phase 2 Study of Response-Guided Neoadjuvant Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) in Patients with Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: Results from the NeoSTAR Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: 512
- 58O Safety Interim Analysis (SIA) of the Phase III Postneoadjuvant SASCIA Study Evaluating Sacituzumab Govitecan (SG) in Patients with Primary HER2-Negative Breast Cancer (BC) at High Relapse Risk after Neoadjuvant Treatment.Ann Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annonc.2022.03.074
- Phase III Postneoadjuvant Study Evaluating Sacituzumab Govitecan, an Antibody Drug Conjugate in Primary HER2-Negative Breast Cancer Patients with High Relapse Risk after Standard Neoadjuvant Treatment: SASCIA.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: TPS602
- Accelerating Progress in Early Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: A Viewpoint on Antibody-Drug Conjugates, Back from St Gallen Breast Cancer Conference 2021.Breast. 2022; 62: S54-S57
- Parallel Genomic Alterations of Antigen and Payload Targets Mediate Polyclonal Acquired Clinical Resistance to Sacituzumab Govitecan in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.Cancer Discov. 2021; 11: 2436-2445
- Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugates for Triple Negative Breast Cancer.Ther Adv Med Oncol. 2020; 12 (1758835920915980)
- LBA1 Unraveling the Mechanism of Action and Resistance to Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (T-DXd): Biomarker Analyses from Patients from DAISY Trial.” Annals of.(Available at:)
Journal: Elsevier’s Hematology/Oncology Clinics.
Compliance with ethics: This study involves a review of the literature and did not involve any studies with human or animal subjects performed by any of the authors.
Data availability: Data sharing is not applicable to this article as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the writing of this article.
Authorship: The named authors meet the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) criteria for authorship of this article, take responsibility for the integrity of the work as a whole, and have given final approval for the version to be published.
COIs: L.M. Spring: Consultant: Novartis, PUMA, Contracted Research/Grant (to institution): Merck, Genentech, GSK, Gilead, Eli Lilly & Co. A. Bardia, MD, MPH: Consultant/Advisory board: Pfizer, Novartis, Genentech, Merck, Radius Health, Immunomedics/Gilead, Sanofi, Daiichi Pharma/AstraZeneca, Phillips, Eli Lilly, Foundation Medicine, Contracted Research/Grant (to institution): Genentech, Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi, Radius Health, ImmunoMedics/Gilead, Daiichi Pharma/AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly. Rest no COIs.